How to Apply
To apply or not to apply—wait, why is this even a question? Of course, you should apply! You have a grand journey before you. Attending NGU makes all the difference.
Start your application anytime. You can save your progress and return later if you’re not ready to complete it in a single go. The application guides you and there are details below to help you prepare.
What type of student am I?
Apply as a freshman student if:
- You have graduated from high school or earned your GED.
- You have not attended college.
Apply as a transfer student if:
- You have taken college courses at another college or university.
Apply as a graduate student if:
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree.
- You want to earn a master’s or doctorate from NGU.
Apply as a transient student (Other Paths, see below.) if:
- You have matriculated at another college or university.
- You plan to complete your degree at a university other than NGU.
- You do not want to earn a degree from NGU. (Wait—why not? You should reconsider.)
Apply as a dual enrollment student if:
- You are a junior or senior in high school
- You are interested in taking college courses before graduating