To apply or not to apply—wait, why is this even a question? Of course, you should apply! You have a grand journey before you. Attending NGU makes all the difference.
Start your application anytime. You can save your progress and return later if you’re not ready to complete it in a single go. The application guides you and there are details below to help you prepare.
What type of student am I?
- Apply as a freshman student if:
- Apply as a transfer student if:
Apply as a graduate student if:
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree. Apply Now
- You want to earn a master’s or doctorate from NGU. Apply Now
- You want to apply for the Master in Medical Science in PA Medicine program.
- You want to apply for the Master of Arts in Biomedical Science program.
Apply as a transient student (Other Paths, see below.) if:
- You have matriculated at another college or university.
- You plan to complete your degree at a university other than NGU.
- You do not want to earn a degree from NGU. (Wait—why not? You should reconsider.)
- Apply as a dual enrollment student if:
- Apply as a readmit student if: