High School + College, All at Once
You’re Thinking About Your Future – So Are We!
Earn college credit while still in high school. Enjoy higher level learning from a Christian perspective. Experience campus life and set yourself up for a smooth transition into college. That’s the Dual Enrollment Program, at NGU.
Plus, you won’t have to break the bank to start earning college credit. NGU’s Dual Enrollment Program has a flat fee of just *$100 per credit hour. Invest in your future while saving money today. That’s your win-win, at NGU.
* Rates may vary with our partner locations. We recommend checking with your school for additional cost information.
It’s easy to get started. If you’re a high school junior or senior (at least 16-years-old) with a maintained GPA of 3.0 (or better), you’re eligible for the Dual Enrollment Program. Get started today with four simple steps.
- Submit your online application.
- Upload a completed Dual Enrollment Permission Form to your application status page.
- Upload your high school transcript to your application status page.
- If studying with one of our partner locations, contact your school counselor for any additional application requirements.
Amplifying your high school experience? Whatever your goals, we want to hear from you. Connect with our Dual Enrollment Counselor.
Get a head start.
As a Dual Enrollment student, take up to 2 courses each semester for a total of 8 courses(or up to 24 credit hours) before you graduate from high school.
Have questions? We’re here to help!
We realize you have a LOT to think about – and we’re here for you. Simply put, we want your every day to be epic. So, give us a call at 864.977.7001 and let’s get your journey started, together.
Experience college in person and on campus.
NGU offers online dual enrollment courses for students!
- Spartanburg School District One
- Spartanburg Christian Academy
- Legacy Early College Charter High School
- Tri-State Deaf School of Theology
- Upstate Homeschool Co-Op
What are the NGU admission requirements for a dual enrollment student?
- 3.0 GPA
- High School Junior or Senior
- At least 16 years of age
How many dual enrollment classes can I take at NGU during one academic semester?
Two classes per Semester (not term) for online students
How many total dual enrollment classes can I take before I graduate?
Up to 24 credit hours
- What dual enrollment classes can I take at NGU?
Will my dual enrollment courses transfer from NGU to other colleges?
Most General Education courses transfer if you earn a ‘C’ or better. However, North Greenville does not guarantee that they will transfer or what requirement a course may fulfill. Contact the college of your interest to confirm.
Does NGU accept College-Level Examination Program® courses?