High School + College, All at Once
Dual Enrollment at NGU
You’re Thinking About Your Future – So Are We!
Earn college credit while still in high school. Enjoy higher level learning from a Christian perspective. Experience campus life and set yourself up for a smooth transition into college. That’s the Dual Enrollment Program, at NGU.
Plus, you won’t have to break the bank to start earning college credit. NGU’s Dual Enrollment Program has a flat fee of just *$100 per credit hour. Invest in your future while saving money today. That’s your win-win, at NGU.
* Rates may vary with our partner locations. We recommend checking with your school for additional cost information.
It’s easy to get started. If you’re a high school junior or senior (at least 16-years-old) with a maintained GPA of 3.0 (or better), you’re eligible for the Dual Enrollment Program. Get started today with four simple steps.
- Submit your online application.
- Upload a completed Dual Enrollment Permission Form to your application status page.
- Upload your high school transcript to your application status page.
- If studying with one of our partner locations, contact your school counselor for any additional application requirements.
Get a head start.
As a Dual Enrollment student, take up to 2 courses each semester for a total of 8 courses(or up to 24 credit hours) before you graduate from high school.
Have questions? We’re here to help!
We realize you have a LOT to think about – and we’re here for you. Simply put, we want your every day to be epic. So, give us a call at 864.977.7001 and let’s get your journey started, together.