Start your application today! You can save your progress as you go and come back to finish when you’re ready. To complete the application, you will need:
- $35 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official high school transcript, to be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) – When you request an evaluation through WES.org, or ECE.org select the “Document by Document” evaluation option.
- Official scores for the SAT or ACT, to be sent directly from the College Board or the ACT website to NGU’s Admissions Office.
- Official scores from the TOEFL IBT, with a minimum score of 70 (Only applies to non-native English speakers)
If you have previously attended a post-secondary institution (college or university), you will also need:
- Official transcripts sent directly from all learning institutions previously attended in the U.S.
- Official transcripts from all learning institutions previously attended outside the U.S., to be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) – When you request an evaluation through WES.org or ECE.org, select the “Course by Course” evaluation option.