Start your application today! You can save your progress as you go and come back to finish when you’re ready. To complete the application, you will need:
- $35 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official high school transcript, to be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) – When you request an evaluation through WES.org, or ECE.org select the “Document by Document” evaluation option.
- Official scores for the SAT or ACT, to be sent directly from the College Board or the ACT website to NGU’s Admissions Office.
- Official scores from the TOEFL IBT, with a minimum score of 70 (Only applies to non-native English speakers)
If you have previously attended a post-secondary institution (college or university), you will also need:
- Official transcripts sent directly from all learning institutions previously attended in the U.S.
- Official transcripts from all learning institutions previously attended outside the U.S., to be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) – When you request an evaluation through WES.org or ECE.org, select the “Course by Course” evaluation option.
Undergraduate Student – New, First Time
Undergraduate Student – Transfer
Information pertaining to international student admissions is listed below. Please download and review all of the attached documents. Please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at 864.663.7522 with questions.
Please be mindful of these very important points below.
- International Students will only be admitted for the graduate school Fall 1 Term that begins in August.
- International Student Application and Supporting Document deadline: May 1.
To apply for admittance and view necessary steps please review the Master and Doctoral instructions above.
The following pages on our website provide additional information about applying to NGU: