Look Around. Gain Perspective.
Plan Your Visit to NGU
Our Mountain Air. Your Shoes.
See it for yourself, that’s the view that matters. We want you to visit, to see our campus, to speak face-to-face with us. To ask your questions, to breathe in our atmosphere.
Be safe and confident. We’ll open all the doors, so you don’t have to touch anything. Masks for meeting. Clean iPads and pens. Small tour groups and six feet of distance. Let’s roll.
Tools for Your Visit
Campus Visit Guidelines
1. A Couple Quick Reads on Safety
- MANDATORY READ: COVID-19 Notice of Risk, before coming to campus.
- NGU Strong explains our campus efforts surrounding COVID-19. We want to prevent spread AND continue to meet face-to-face.
- If you’re sick, reschedule. If you, or any of your visiting group, feel sick or think you may have symptoms of COVID-19 (as outlined by the CDC), don’t come to campus. Reschedule for a later time after your doctor indicates you are no longer contagious and are okay to visit.
2. Six Feet Away with Smiling Eyes
We will stay six feet apart during your visit and we will wear face coverings. (Review campus face-covering rules.) The hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps and high fives that we want to give will have to wait.
Our admissions staff and professors want to meet you. If you want an additional meeting with a specific person, let us know when you make your reservation. We’ll book you into a meeting space that allows everyone enough distance.
3. Clean Practices
- Disinfected: All materials used in the greeting process
- Pre-Packed Just for You: Brochures and information
- No-Touch Tours: Our tour guides hold doors open for you, so you won’t have to touch the doors as you walk.
- Campus Maps & Directions
Stay nearby and get to know our beautiful upstate area. Your options include major hotel chains and locally run bed & breakfast inns. When you book, ask if there’s a North Greenville University discount. Review our lodging list for more details.