Serve. Lead. Transform.
Elevate your impact across cultures and generations – through servant leadership.
Are You Ready to Transform Lives?
Effective leaders aren’t made by positions or titles. Your ability to lead is about much more than simply being in charge. Transformational leadership is Christ-centered, biblically rooted, and others-focused.
Explore the biblical and ethical foundations of servant leadership from a Christian worldview. Examine leadership theory, personal development, conflict resolution, and more. Engage your understanding of leadership across generational, cultural, and worldview divides.
Then, bring your in-class studies to life through Impact 360’s residential leadership program. Become a transformational leader for church and society through the Master of Arts in Leadership with a Servant Leadership concentration, at NGU.
A Biblical Approach to Servant Leadership
- Ethical Foundations
- Understanding Generation Z
- Biblical Foundations of Leadership
- Cross-Cultural Leadership
- Leadership Theory and Development
- Personal Leadership Development
- Foundations of a Christian Worldview
- Servant Leadership
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Leading Across Generations
- Applied Leadership Project
Stories that Started Here
Micheal Pardue, MCM ’10
I currently serve as President of the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina.