Impact the world for Christ. One student at a time.
Your Purpose, Their Future—Elevated Through Education
You already understand the basics of effective teaching. But how do you elevate your impact as a leader and educator? You dive deeper into classroom dyna
Quite simply, from fundamental core principles to modern cultural influence, you elevate your understanding, ability, and impact as a teacher or administrator. That’s your Master of Education degree, at NGU.
An Elevated Approach to Education
- Current Issues in K-12 Schools
- Intervention Strategies and Techniques
- Diversity and Social Issues in Education
- Principles of Curriculum Development
- School and Community Relations
- Assessment of Learners
- Educational Leadership
- Educator as Researcher
- Characteristics of Learning Disabilities
- Methods and Procedures for Learning Disabilities
- Behavior Management
- Teaching Reading in General or Special Education
- Practicum in Instruction for Students with Learning Disabilities
*Note: Students may be awarded three graduate credit hours upon presentation of approved documentation of one year of teaching students with learning disabilities.
- Professional Leadership and Mentoring
- Ethics in Teacher Leadership
- Conflict Resolution in Teacher Leadership
- Practicum in Teacher Leadership
*Note: Certified teachers who wish to obtain South Carolina’s state-required R2S endorsement, teacher leader endorsement, or learning disabilities add-on to their current certificate have the responsibility of contacting the state department upon degree completion to ensure completion of any other requirements for certifications and endorsements.
Stories that Started Here
Shannon Rabon ’20
It is a wonderful program with caring, knowledgeable, and professional instructors.
Marlin Terell Ketter ’16
I was named the 2019-2020 Teacher of the Year for Hartsville Middle School.