The IT Services Helpdesk is your one-stop shop for assistance with issues about computers, technology, and information technology.
We provide a full-service facility that is devoted to providing technical support and on-campus help to the students, faculty, and staff of North Greenville University campus community.
Find the IT Help You Need
The ITS Help Desk can help you do virus removal, software installs, and minor repairs.
During weekdays (Fridays until noon), you can also:
- Call the Help Desk at 864.977.7272
- Visit the IT Service Building at the corner of Foster Circle and Boulevard Avenue
- Appointments start the second Monday after the semester starts.
- Sorry, we can’t help with mobile devices at this time.
- If it’s after hours and you live on campus, let your Resident Assistant know.