Health Services at North Greenville University
The Clinic is located at 111 West Crain (behind the athletic complex). Health screening for symptoms of illness and referrals can also be provided through the phone when necessary.
The Clinic hours will be as follows:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – noon
Please call ahead for an appointment at 864.901.7487 or 864.663.0202.
Preventative Measures Against COVID-19
We strongly urge the entire NGU community to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 prevention measures, such as:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 65% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Additionally, recognizing the symptoms of COVID-19 is an important step in combating the spread of the illness. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sudden loss of taste or smell, please fill out the COVID19 Reporting Form and get tested. Notice: We do not provided COVID19 testing on campus, but can recommend a free, local testing site.
More COVID-19 Information
Recognizing the symptoms of COVID-19 is an important step in combating the spread of the illness. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell, please fill out the Covid19 Reporting Form and seek medical attention. Call the clinic at 864.901.7487 or 864.663.0202 for COVID-19 testing site recommendations.
- Travel Advisory
Seek medical care from your preferred medical care provider. South Carolina residents are eligible to use the Medical University of South Carolina virtual care service free of charge by using the code “covid19” at the payment portal.
Changes will be coming soon to the virtual care system at North Greenville University.