Clubs & Organizations
Grow Your Circle
There’s more than one way to elevate your everyday. Whether it’s leading the student body, sharing your passion with others, or having plain ol’ fun, North Greenville has a place for you to dig deep. Find community. Take the lead. Pursue your passions.
Join art students, faculty, and enthusiasts as we serve our campus and community through art-related activities and events.
- Advisor: Hayley De González, email@example.com
- President: Lauren Drake, firstname.lastname@example.org
Biology Club is open to anyone interested in the sciences. We will have guest speakers, community service opportunities, and other events planned throughout the semester.
- Advisor: Robert Knepp, email@example.com
- President: Kira Dalton, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Entrepreneurship Club at North Greenville University exists to honor and glorify God through the development of entrepreneurs and new businesses that creates human flourishing. Club activities include small business development, skill-building, pitch competitions, and guest speakers.
- Advisor: Jonathan Keisler, PhD, email@example.com
- President: TBD
Health Promotion and Wellness Club
Membership: Health and Science Majors
Join us for fun, fellowship, and networking opportunities!
- Advisor: Christine Haltiwanger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Megan Tiddle, email@example.com
- International Student Club
Sport Management Society
Membership: Sport Management Majors
Enhance students’ experiences through professional networks and additional learning opportunities to prepare students wholly, to better serve the sport industry.
- Advisor: Dr. Donovan Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: TBD
Teacher Education Association
Membership: Education Majors
- Advisor: Kristy Hammett, email@example.com
- President: Nicholas Randolph, firstname.lastname@example.org