Living Your Every Day. Epic.
North Greenville University Alumni
Your Greatness. Still Our Mission.
In all circumstances. Across the generations. We are a family, growing, connecting, reconnecting. An epic story, still unfolding.
Resources & Benefits
You mean the world to us. As NGU alumni, you can call on us to support your journey. We give you access to a career network for employers and job seekers. Your grandchild can apply for an Alumni Foundation Scholarship. And if you would just like to come and visit, we have a guide for your travels.
From Class Rings to Scholarships
If you lost or never purchased a class ring, we can show you how to order one now. Find a scholarship application for your child or grandchild. Discover a discounted tour at Biltmore.
We like to keep up with our alumni. Let us know where your calling and your life have taken you. Share your news. Bring us along on your journey!
Alumni Working Together
It’s not all awards and banquets. Meet other alumni on the golf course, at a networking event, or cheering on the Crusaders.
NGUConnect is an NGU alumni-sponsored event that serves to connect alumni and friends from all across the country and even the globe. These events help to maintain strong affiliations with the school and current students while providing avenues for personal and professional development. We strive to strengthen ties between the University and its alumni.
Marion Moorhead Golf Tournament – October 2022
The Marion Moorhead is a community-wide fundraiser to raise money to support scholarships at NGU. As always – the easiest way for you to show your support is to just come out and play!
Lamont Sullivan, a 1998 North Greenville University graduate, became NGU’s Director of Alumni Engagement on June 1, 2019.
Nominations are being accepted for the Athletic Hall of Fame. To make this process as complete as possible, we need your assistance in recommending individuals for consideration for the 2009 North Greenville University Athletic Hall of Fame. We encourage you to submit names of those you feel may be worthy of this recognition. The criteria for nomination to the Athletic Hall of Fame are as follows:
- Former athletes and coaches, whose connections with the college as a student-athlete or coach have been dissolved for greater than a one-year period, will be eligible for induction into the Athletic Hall of Fame. In order to be under consideration for the nomination, it is understood that athletes and coaches must have participated or coached for North Greenville University in good standing for at least two seasons.
- The athletes being chosen are to have demonstrated high athletic achievement while at NGU and/or demonstrated high athletic achievement while pursuing their athletic careers after leaving North Greenville University.
- Coaches being chosen are to have demonstrated high professional achievement while at NGU and demonstrated a “selfless” attitude in influencing the NGU athletes in a positive manner. Coaches may be considered who demonstrate a high degree of coaching achievement while pursuing their coaching careers even after leaving North Greenville University.
- Recommendations for honorary inductees should reflect the following: The individual should have made significant contributions to the University’s athletic program, which have resulted in its success, growth, and development. This could include above-average financial support, peripheral commitment, and/or other longstanding support of the NGU athletic program.
- All individuals being considered for members in the NGU Athletic Hall of Fame must have demonstrated the highest standards of personal character and morals during the time at NGU. The requirement of the highest standards of personal character and morals must still be present at the time of the selection and induction process.
To submit a name for consideration, send pertinent information concerning the nominee
Lamont Sullivan ’13, ’98
Director of Alunni Engagement
North Greenville University
PO Box 1892
Tigerville, SC 29688-1892
Stories that Started Here
Lachuné Boyd ’16
I currently serve as an artist-in-residence at Birchman Baptist Church in Fort Worth, TX, and a vocal coach at Septien Group.
Alumni awards recognize certain character traits, values, and accomplishments that exemplify the discovery, development, and realization of individual potential, as found in Christ. These awards emphasize the high ideals of North Greenville University.
This year, we wish to award three alumni awards to deserving alumni: The Distinguished Alumni Award, The Young Alumni Award, and The Alumni Service Award.
NGU Distinguished Alumni Award
The Distinguished Alumni Award is the highest honor bestowed by the NGU Alumni Association. It is awarded yearly recognition of outstanding lifetime service, which has brought honor to the individual’s alma mater. The honoree reflects the University’s core values through effective servant leadership.
The Young Alumni Award
The Young Alumni Award recognizes an alumnus who has displayed steadfast faith in God and unwavering Christian commitment. This honoree has enhanced the reputation of NGU through their outstanding professional achievements, personal accomplishments, and/or their loyal service to their alma mater.
The Alumni Service Award
The Alumni Service Award recognizes an alumnus who dedicates personal time and energy towards their community and uses their education and experiences gained at the university to promote public service causes, advance university efforts, promote student success, or positively contribute to the university culture.