Franklin Aviles-Santa, PhDProfessor, International Business & Management
Chair, Department of Management
Unit: Business, Management
Location: Tigerville, SC
“We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to his purpose” Romans 8:28
Teaching & Education
You will learn with me when taking courses in International Business and Management.
- BBA, Sacred Heart University
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- PhD, Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development, International and Interregional Business, Inter-American University of Puerto Rico
Twenty-year career in higher education in Puerto Rico, Miami, United Arab Emirates, and South Carolina. Federal, State, private sector and business owner experience since 1997.
“The Impact of the Trade Agreements in the Income Per-Capita in the South America Integrated Countries (MERCOSUR)” 2009.
- MERCOSUR- From Expectations to Reality January 2018 International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines Conference.
- Globalization and Development Problems 2003, 2004 and 2005 V, VI AND VII International Economist Forum (La Habana, Cuba).
- Integration and Agreement Education Tour (Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina, and Chile) 2004.
SBA Top 10 Speaker of the Year 1998 – Small Business Administration Week
I will gladly bring you into my circle that includes:
I never planned to be a University Professor, but the Lord has different plans for me! Successfully working in my consulting firm, state, and federal governments positions and within the private sector, one day I was called to help a friend, and in that moment, everything changed. God really showed me my way and I cannot be happier. Having the opportunity to wake up in the morning knowing that you can impact the life of someone is a blessing.
Favorite Course to Teach: My favorite courses to teach are Strategic Management and International Business. As a business consultant the plans that the organizations had were very good, but the implementation is the challenge. The strategies to make that happen can change the course of that business.
- Related Links