Formal Complaints

Advocacy. Resolution.

NGU Community Concern or Grievance

Every member of our community deserves a positive experience. Sometimes expectations are not met, and you may need to raise a concern or grievance. We support the community in facilitating resolution to concerns that arise when participating in our educational experience. The following options give you an accessible and user-friendly way to submit formal complaints. We commit to a fair and timely resolution process for all NGU community members. The office of student engagement maintains a log of formal complaints that can be reviewed upon request.

University Formal Complaint

Complete this form to file an issue related to any aspect of the university experience.

Unresolved Concern or Grievance

If NGU does not resolve your concern or grievance, you can file the issue with the National Council For State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). Students need to participate in the University’s resolution process before engaging NC-SARA. 

South Carolina Formal Complaint

The SC Commission on Higher Education responds to formal complaints against public, independent non-profit and proprietary institutions of higher education in South Carolina.

© North Greenville University. All Rights Reserved. | Accessibility Statement | Non-Discrimination Policy
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap