Educate. Serve. Lead.
Instructional Leadership Certificate
Elevate your impact as an educator and leader, in and out of the classroom.
Servant Leadership Begins Here
Instructional leadership is not one-size-fits-all. Every student, every teacher, and every educational setting is unique. So, how do you effectively lead your students and fellow teachers?
Explore a range of subjects designed to fit real-world application in your field. Assessment, educational leadership, and current K-12 issues. Classroom management, conflict resolution, even ethical practices. Tailor your studies to fit your personal growth goals.
Customize Your Study of Instructional Leadership
*Choose (4) of the following:
- Current Issues in K-12 Schools
- Foundations in Reading
- Instructional Practices
- Assessment of Reading
- Content Area Reading and Writing for Early Childhood and Elementary
- Classroom Management and Discipline
- Educational Leadership
- Characteristics of Learning Disabilities
- Methods and Procedures for Learning Disabilities
- Behavior Management
- Teaching Reading for Students with Disabilities
- Professional Leadership and Mentoring
- Ethics in Teacher Leadership
- Conflict Resolution in Teacher Leadership
Stories that Started Here
Shannon Rabon ’20
It is a wonderful program with caring, knowledgeable, and professional instructors.