Greer Campus to Host Worlds Largest One Day Leadership Conference Simulcast
Posted on: February 2, 2021
Leadercast is the world’s largest one-day leadership conference, broadcast LIVE from Atlanta and simulcast to hundreds of locations around the world on May 4, 2018. This year marks the eighteenth year of the annual leadership conference and the first year that North Greenville University will be hosting the event at their Tim Brashier Campus at 405 Lancaster Avenue in Greer.
The theme of this year’s conference is, “Lead Yourself.” What does it look like to lead yourself? How can you intentionally develop your own leadership skills and style? What qualities do you hope to embody as a leader? In 2018, the Leadercast Live stage will highlight leaders who will answer these questions and explain the power and importance of leading yourself first so you can lead others well.
- Companies with ideals of improving people’s lives at the center of all they do outperform others by 400%
- More than 70% of people consider an organization’s environmental and/or social impact when deciding where to work
- Employees that feel they are working towards a good cause show increased productivity by up to 30%
- People who are able to make a social or environmental impact on the job are more satisfied by a 2:1 ratio
Leadercast Live will allow attendees and viewers to improve their own personal leadership journey with tips for self-evaluation and self-growth. Top leadership experts will inspire those attending the local event, and the more than 100,000 people who will attend the event live in Atlanta or at hundreds of other simulcast locations in more than 20 countries. Among the leadership experts speaking this year are:
- Mae Jemison – NASA Astronaut, Engineer & Physician
- Ian Cron – Bestselling Author, Psychotherapist, Enneagram teacher and Speaker
- Andy Stanley – Leadership Author & Communicator
- Jim Loehr – Co-founder of the Human Performance Institute
- Jen Bricker – Acrobat, Aerialist, Author & Speaker
- Michael Hyatt – Author, Speaker and CEO of Michael Hyatt & Company
- Carey Lohrenz – The First Female F-14 Pilot, Speaker & Trainer
For years, Leadercast has brought people together and equipped them to become better leaders, managers, community members, and employees. Here is what people have to say about Leadercast:
“With a constantly impressive lineup of speakers and the on-target themes year-over-year (and at such a value), I consider Leadercast a ‘can’t miss’ event,” Kalpana OOmmen, Vice President Talent Acquisition, Cox Enterprises & 9-year Leadercast attendee.
“The whole day was interesting from start to finish. It was valuable to hear from leaders from various fields, as each had different perspectives and experiences. I was able to learn from leaders whom I otherwise would not have known of because I was unfamiliar with their work,” Katie Booth, Mount Vernon Nazarene University.
“For me, it’s a re-charge. For one day I can plug-in, focus on me – my impact, obstacles, and growth opportunities. I love that it is not only a lecture but it’s an immersive experience that keeps me engaged…by a multi-sensory approach,” Patrick Williams, Marketing Director, SunTrust Bank.