Recognizing Your Epic.
The Office of Alumni Affairs develops relationships and establishes lifelong connections between North Greenville University and its alumni and friends, leading to increased support for its mission and goals. Successful relations result from the strategic and deliberate cultivation of alumni as leaders, volunteers, advocates, and donors for North Greenville University.
ALUMNI AWARD CATEGORIES
NGU Distinguished Alumni Award
The Distinguished Alumni Award is the highest honor bestowed by the NGU Alumni Association. It is given in recognition of outstanding lifetime service, which has brought honor to the individual’s alma mater. The honoree reflects the University’s core values through effective servant leadership.
Outstanding Young Alumni Award
NGU Graduate during the past ten (10) years recognized for providing significant service and recognition to the University through their involvement in the University and/or Association.
Alumni Service Award
The nominee has significantly served North Greenville (i.e. volunteer activities, etc.)
Friend of the Year Award
The Friend of the Year Award is presented annually. The recipient is recognized for outstanding service to North Greenville University by one who did not attend NGU.
Alumni Award Recipients
- Alumnus of the Year – Justin Pitts (’07, MBA ’12)
- President’s Award – Janice Alford (’98)
- Friend of the Year – Bea Dillard
- Young Alumnus Award – Carl Dukes (’12, MBA ’14)
- Distinguished Alumnus Award – Nathan Bramsen (’07)
- Alumni of the Year – Eddie Fisher, Class of 2003
- Distinguished Alumni of the Year – Chris Brank, Class of 2009
- Friend of the Year – Jack Connors – WLOS/WMYA