Guidance To Reach Higher
The North Greenville University Alumni Association Board of Directors is made up of 20 members who serve a three-year term each and are graduates of North Greenville University. The purpose of the Board of Directors is to promote the growth, progress, and general welfare of the University by:
- Representing the interests of Alumni and the Association in matters affecting the University
- Encouraging Alumni participation in Association and University-sponsored events and activities
- Enhancing solicitation of donations, gifts, and contributions of whatsoever nature to the University
- Fostering and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships between its Alumni, friends, and University administration
- Supporting and participating in the recruitment and retention of students to the University.
The Board of Directors assists with organizing projects and events sponsored by the Alumni Association and the Office of the Alumni Affairs including Homecoming, Phonathon fundraising, and Graduation.
Board members are expected to attend bi-monthly meetings, to serve as a committee member on one of the Board’s Standing Committees, and to participate in activities sponsored by the Association and Alumni Affairs.
To apply to be a board member please contact Lamont Sullivan.
- Matthew Threatt, ’07 | President
- Lauren Landreth, ’16 | Second Vice President – Connections Committee Chair
- Lance Martin, ’00 | Connections Committee
- Brian McIntosh, ’12 | Treasurer – Nominations Committee Chair
- Beau Trauger, ’04 | Secretary – Awards Committee Chair
- Rodrigo Suarez, ’98 | Homecoming & Reunion Committee
- Dr. Jason Young, ’00 | First Vice President – Homecoming & Reunion Committee Chair
- Eric Leagones, ’06 | Nominations Committee
- Gabrielle Campbell, ’16 | Connections Committee
- Dr. Philip Dugas, ’05 | Awards Committee
- Carmen Knight, ’93 | Nominations Committee
- Jayne L. McCall, ’70 | Awards Committee
- Dr. John McGraw, ’70 | Homecoming & Reunion Committee
- Lee Richardson, ’03 | Awards Committee