To be considered for the Trustee Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria. Candidates must have an overall grade point average of 3.8, and a minimum combined SAT score of 1300 on the critical reading and math portions, an ACT composite score of 28, or an 86 on the CLT.
The scholarship will cover $17,000 of tuition for resident students and $8,500 of tuition for commuting students. Recipients of the Trustee Scholarship may be eligible to receive additional earned institutional aid (i.e., Athletic, Fine Arts, and departmental aid).
The Office of Financial Aid will determine stackable institutional aid. The Trustee Scholarship is renewable for four years to students who maintain a grade point average of at least a 3.0 at the end of each academic year.
Know All the Details
To be considered for the Trustee Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 3.8 GPA
- 1300 or 28 ACT
- New to North Greenville University
- First time in college
- Entering in the Fall semester
The Trustee Scholarship includes:
- On-campus students: $17,000
- Commuting students: $8,500
After applying to NGU, the deadline for scholarship application each year is January 15.
A completed Scholarship Application includes:
- Scholarship Nomination & Academic Information (submitted by school administrator)
- Copies of most current high school transcript and SAT/ACT scores (submitted by school administrator)
- NGU Academic Scholarship Application (submitted by student)
- Student resume detailing school, church and community activities
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
You must also complete your FAFSA by January 15 the year you apply and prior to each year you attend NGU.
Deliver your scholarship documents in person or make sure they are postmarked by the deadline. Please deliver all required documents at the same time, in one envelope. Mail your completed application to:
North Greenville University
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 1892
Tigerville, SC 29688