Graduate Enrollment FAQs
NGU follows rolling enrollment at the graduate school. This means you can begin any of the five eight-week terms we offer annually (exception: all doctoral programs). We have five, eight-week terms per year in our master-level degrees. Please refer to the Doctor of Ministry program information for information about academic terms.
All degrees except doctoral require an application fee, 500-word reflective essay, professional resume, personal reference, and two professional references.
Specific programs also require certain documentation:
- MBA: College transcripts with a GPA of 2.5
- Ministry Degree: Ministerial reference and college transcripts with a GPA of 2.5
- MEd: Copy of teaching certificate and college transcripts with a GPA of 2.75
- MAT: College transcripts with a GPA of 2.75, PRAXIS Core and PRAXIS II scores
- MMed: Technology competency certification document, valid teachers certificate, summary of research and professional tools for online M.M.E degree document, and college transcripts with a GPA of 2.75, GRE recommended
Please visit the admissions page for admission information about the Doctor of Ministry degree program and Doctor of Education degree program f
Graduate Tuition & Fees FAQs
What is the application fee?
- $30 for Master Level Programs
- $50 for Doctoral Level Programs
What is the cost of tuition?
- Graduate School of Business Degree Programs: $450 per credit hour
- Graduate School of Education Degree Programs: $425 per credit hour
- Graduate School of Music Education Degree Programs: $425 per credit hour
- Graduate School of Ministry Degree Programs: $420 per credit hour
- Doctoral Programs: $450 per credit hour
How and when do I make payments?
Tuition payments or payment arrangements must be made two weeks prior to the start date of class. Payments should be mailed to the Graduate Academic Services Office of NGU at 1400 Locust Hill Rd, Greer, SC 29651.
Once a student attends a class, the student is made official. Official registration means that the student will receive a grade for the class. The accelerated nature of our graduate classes prevents refunds to students unless the class is officially dropped within three days of the beginning of class.
Where do I get financial aid information?
All Financial Aid questions should be addressed to the Financial Aid Department on the main campus. Their number is 864.977.7056.
Graduate students are eligible for student loans. Ministry students may find information about scholarship opportunities available to them under the Scholarship link of that degree program page.
Are there other fees?
Graduation Fee – $150, mandatory for ALL students